Scrip is an easy and very useful way to support Hampton Lutheran School. Supporters of HLS can purchase gift cards, and most of the proceeds go to help families with tuition costs and help fund our scholarship program! To learn more and sign up to purchase gift cards, click here. The enrollment code for Hampton Lutheran School is 768883FC9199
Scrip is a program that allows you to purchase gift cards for businesses that you already patronize. That business give HLS a percent of the gift card you spend at their store. (Example: You purchase and spend a $50 Aurora Mall gift card, and Aurora Mall gives HLS $2.50)
We keep various cards—like Aurora Mall, Super Foods, Wal-Mart, Subway, Arby’s, Pizza Hut, and Main St. Salon—on hand at the school. You can purchase cards for many other businesses by ordering them. We place orders every first and third Monday. There are two ways to order Scrip:
- Order through the school office
- Call the school to place an order and bring a check to the school office.
- Make checks payable to HLS and put Scrip in the memo line.
- Order online
- Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and click “Create Account.”
- Follow the four simple steps and click “I Accept.”
- Enter the enrollment code “768883FC9199″ and click “Join.”
- You may pay by using Presto Pay. Presto Pay come directly out of your checking or savings account. Or write a check to HLS and put Scrip in the memo line.
- We apologize, but Scrip does not accept credit card payments.
- You also have the option to download the Scrip App and download and store your gift cards on your mobile device.