Access All parents who have email addresses on file with the school have been sent their username and password either at the beginning of the school year or when they enrolled their child(ren) during the year. Upper class-men may also have their own username and password which allows them access to their class pages, grades, and assignments.
(Please note that these usernames and passwords will roll over into the new year if you are continuing with the school.)
If you have forgotten your username or password, once you click on the Gradelink Portal button below, please click the “Forgot Password” link. You will need to use the email address that the school has on file. If you are still unable to access the portal, please contact the school.
News & Events
Join us in celebrating our final year here at HLS on March 26th 2022. It will be at The Leadership Center in Aurora, NE from 4PM- when you need to leave. Tickets are $25 for adults and $15 for children 10 and up. This will cover the cost of the meal and the facility....
2021–2022 school year at HLS regarding tuition and classroom structure. Tuition is $2700 for associate members and $900 for students associated with St. Peter and Zion Lutheran-Hampton per year. The...
National Lutheran Schools Week is a time to celebrate everything that makes HLS and other Lutheran schools so special: our mission on growing in our faith, teaching about God, and coming together as a community and school. Follow these fun dress-up days Jan. 27-30 to...
Please click the button below to access the most current version of the HLS student handbook.
In Jeremiah 31:33 God says, “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God and they will be my people.” Memory of Scripture is an important part of growing as a Christian. Memory is a requirement at HLS and students are expected to know their memory work before they arrive at school.
4th & 5th Grade Memory Work
1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade Memory Work
5- Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go. Genesis 28:15
7- For You, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon You. Pslam 86:5
12- Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God! Psalm 143:10
14- The Lord is my strength and my song, He has become my salvation. Exodus 15:2
19- You open Your hand; You satisfy the desire of every living thing. Psalm 145:16
21- (Jesus said,) “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” Matthew 22:37
26- (God is) merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love. Exodus 34:6
28- As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life. John 3:14-15
1-Remember the wondrous works that [the Lord] has done. 1 Chronicles 16:12
3-Blessed be the Lord, for He has wondrously shown His steadfast love to me. Psalm 31:21
8-Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me. Psalm 50:15
10-The lord your God…fights for you, just as He promised. Joshua 23:10
15-The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; He knows those who take refuge in Him. Nahum 1:7
17-[God says,] “You will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will hear you.” Jeremiah 29:12
21-[Jesus said,] “Whoever is of God hears the words of God.” John 8:47
24-Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
29-[Jesus said,] “Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:13
31-Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought to love one another. 1 John 4:11
3- Behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age. Matthew 28:20
5- But the Lord is the true God; He is the living God and the everlasting King. Jeremiah 10:10
10-What is impossible with men is possible with God. Luke 18:27
12- [John] said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!” John 1:29
17- For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11
19- God does not show favoritism but accepts men from every nation. Acts 10:34-35 NIV
Hampton Lutheran Parent Booster Club was organized in 1984. Its function is to band together as parents to support and to improve the quality of life for our school children, teachers, and fellow parents in an age when many influences would tear down our values. Some support activities have included:
- Help with school musical
- School picnic
- Sponsor various events at school
- Buy needed equipment and supplies for school
- Plant sales (major fundraiser for the Booster Club)
- Provide funds for each teacher for room supplies
- Provide postage for monthly mailings
For a list of other ways you can support HLS, go to Donate.
President: Kim Troester
Noon lunches are purchased through a ticket program based on the present cost of $3.05 per meal. ($61 for a 20 meal ticket.)
Adults or non-student price is $4 per meal.
Weekly lunch menus are posted at the school and sent out every Friday Note on face book and available for online viewing on the calendar.
Substitutions for the main entree are available but will only be offered in certain circumstances. Parents will need to confirm any food allergies with the school.
Available everyday to students: 1 percent white, and chocolate milk.
Menus are subject to change.
HLS accepts donations of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as USDA-approved meat.
Free and reduced meals are available. Applications are taken in August, and inclusion into these programs are based solely on family income and family size as specified by the federal government guidelines. If you would like to apply for the free or reduced lunch program,
Scrip is an easy and very useful way to support Hampton Lutheran School. Supporters of HLS can purchase gift cards, and most of the proceeds go to help families with tuition costs and help fund our scholarship program! To learn more and sign up to purchase gift cards, click here. The enrollment code for Hampton Lutheran School is 768883FC9199
Scrip is a program that allows you to purchase gift cards for businesses that you already patronize. That business give HLS a percent of the gift card you spend at their store. (Example: You purchase and spend a $50 Aurora Mall gift card, and Aurora Mall gives HLS $2.50)
We keep various cards—like Aurora Mall, Super Foods, Wal-Mart, Subway, Arby’s, Pizza Hut, and Main St. Salon—on hand at the school. You can purchase cards for many other businesses by ordering them. We place orders every first and third Monday. There are two ways to order Scrip:
- Order through the school office
- Call the school to place an order and bring a check to the school office.
- Make checks payable to HLS and put Scrip in the memo line.
- Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and click “Create Account.”
- Follow the four simple steps and click “I Accept.”
- Enter the enrollment code “93E4D6A29199″ and click “Join.”
- You may pay by using Presto Pay. Presto Pay come directly out of your checking or savings account. Or write a check to HLS and put Scrip in the memo line.
- We apologize, but Scrip does not accept credit card payments in the office.
- You also have the option to download the Scrip App and download and store your gift cards on your mobile device.
School Supply Lists
All students will only use their own supplies this year. They will not be allowed to share with one another because of coronavirus concerns. Please make sure that the supplies you send are labeled with the student’s name. Students will also need their own unbreakable, reusable water bottle, which will come home every night to be washed and refilled. The paper cups by the sink and the water fountain will be unavailable for the near future.
PreKindergarten and Kindergarten — Mrs. Ashley Stutzman
- 1 school bag (a larger size works best—label with name)
- 1 box of 8–10 washable markers (basic colors)
- 1 pencil box/bag
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- Pencils (non-mechanical)
- 2 big erasers
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 pair of scissors (Fiskars)
- 3–4 glue sticks
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s liquid glue
- 1 set of earbuds for iPad (smaller child size works best)
- 1 pack of 4 dry erase markers
- Reusable water bottle (use throughout the day)
- 2 composition notebooks
- Bottle of Germ-X and Clorox Wipes (if you can find them)
Can be donated:
- Packages of brightly colored copy paper
- Snacks (fruit cups, fruit snacks, crackers, popcorn, etc.)
First, Second, and Third Grade — Mrs. Lisa Montoya
- 1 composition notebook
- 12 No. 2 pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- 2 large pink erasers
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 1 pack of crayons
- 1 pack of markers
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 bottle of liquid glue
- 1 pack of glue sticks
- A pencil box or bag to hold supplies
- 1 box of Kleenex
- 1 container of cleaning wipes
- Water bottle with lid
Can be donated:
- Color copy paper
Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Grade — Mrs. Jean Carnoali
Please make sure that the supplies you send are labeled with the student’s name. Students will also need their own unbreakable, reusable water bottle, which will come home every night to be washed and refilled.
- Pencil box
- Thick point markers (set of 8 or 16 only)
- Thin point markers (set of 8 or 16 only)
- Colored pencils
- Set of at least 4 highlighters (buy an extra pink one—we use these a lot!)
- Standard metric ruler
- Fickar metal tip scissors (Make sure they are big enough for your child’s hands.)
- Large eraser
- 5 75-page notebooks
- NIV or ESV Bible (Memory verses that the kids are tested on are in NIV)
- Optional: Luther’s Small Catechism (Material is available online, and I have extras in the classroom)
- Basic calculator (Normal size buttons—no micro-sized calculators, please.)
- Earbuds or headphones for iPad and Chromebook use (please labe, no bluetoothl)
- Unbreakable water bottle with lid
- 8 regular No. 2 pencils
- 2 red checking pens or pencils
- 3 glue sticks
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 box of Clorox wipes (if you can find them)
- 1 bottle of Germ-X (If you can find it)
Printable School Supply Lists
Click the button below to download and print a PDF of our school supply list.
PROVIDING AN ATMOSPHERE WHERE CHILDREN CAN GROW, LEARN, AND DEVELOP A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST