Next week, April 27 to May 1, is wrap up week for kindergarten through sixth grade classes at Hampton Lutheran School. Here’s a breakdown of next week and end of the school year activities.
Thursday, April 30
April 30 marks the last day of school.
- 6:30 PM: Zoom meeting HLS Family Scholar Bowl. The teachers are busy planning a final hurrah that lets the kids and their families show off what they learned this year.
- 7 PM: Closing chapel, including upper grade academic awards
Friday, May 1
The school will be open from 9 AM to 1 PM to return textbooks, math manipulatives, and library books and hand in final homework. Please wear a mask for your safety and the safety of other parents and teachers. In order to observe social distancing, so we are asking for parents only at the designated times below.
- Parents with multiple children: 9–10 AM
- Grades K, 1, 3, 5: 10–11:30 AM
- Grades 2, 4, 6: 11:30 AM to 1 PM
If these times don’t work for you, schedule a time with your child’s teacher or Mrs. Carnoali.
Report cards will be mailed in a week or so, after the teachers have had time to go through it all and finalize grades.
Thank you for all your patience and support the last month or so. We pray God’s peace for all of our HLS families and look forward to being back in the building in the fall. If you find that you need anything in the weeks ahead, please let us know. We are always a family!
Joy:Fully Following Jesus,
HLS teachers and staff