Hampton Lutheran Parent Booster Club was organized in 1984. Its function is to band together as parents to support and to improve the quality of life for our school children, teachers, and fellow parents in an age when many influences would tear down our values. Some support activities have included:
- Help with school musical
- School picnic
- Sponsor various events at school
- Buy needed equipment and supplies for school
- Plant sales (major fundraiser for the Booster Club)
- Provide funds for each teacher for room supplies
- Provide postage for monthly mailings
For a list of other ways you can support HLS, go to Donate.
President: Jessica Ferguson
Plant Sale 2019
Presales March 6- April 8.
Plant Sale Friday & Saturday April 26-27